This Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings is best and easiest baked chicken wings EVER with parmesan, garlic, basil, and spices, with blue cheese mustard dressing!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 2 tsps Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp ground cumin
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned salt
• 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
• 6 fresh sweet basil leaves, chopped
• 2 lbs. (approx. 1kg) frozen party chicken wings
- Rinse and clean the chicken wings. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C). Add the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt to the chicken wings. Toss to combine well so each chicken wing is nicely coated with the spices.
- Transfer the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken wings turn to a nice brown color.
- In the meantime, mix the olive oil, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt together in a small bowl.
- In a dip bowl, mix the blue cheese dressing and the mustard together, stir to combine well.
- Transfer the chicken wings out of the oven and toss them with the garlic parmesan mixture. Serve the chicken wings immediately with the dressing.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-parmesan-garlic-chicken-wings/