This dish is super simple and basically there are only a few ingredients and steps to taking this from freezer to the dinner table. And fortunately because I used frozen salmon here you can really enjoy this all year round! ENJOY!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 4 salmon fillets, thawed according to packaging
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper together in a little bowl.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each salmon with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Top with lemon juice and serve with favorite sides! ENJOY!
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly at http://www.yummly.co/recipe/Baked-Herbed-Salmon-1064708?prm-v1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=browse-email