Baked Garlic Lemon Wings easiest and best baked chicken wings that takes 10 mins active time. So delicious, garlicky and lemony.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• lemon wedges
• 2 1/2 tbsps honey
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tbsps soy sauce
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• 3 dashes black pepper powder
• 1 1/2 lb. (approx 0.6 kg) chicken wings
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Marinate the chicken wings with the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir to mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a pan lined with parchment papers. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the surface turns golden brown. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, ranch dressing or Asian chili sauce. Squeeze a little lemon juice before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-garlic-lemon-wings/