• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 65 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 8 chicken drumstick
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 salt, to taste
• 1 black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
• 1⁄4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
• 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
• 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add drumsticks and toss to coat well. Place drumsticks on the prepared wire rack.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the drumsticks are very tender and the skin is crisp.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Mix together butter, hot sauce, and barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and toss in the sauce until well coated. Place the drumsticks back on the rack and continue baking for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to KITCHme Recipes at http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/baked-buffalo-chicken-drumsticks