If you are creating the ultimate dinner party menu, try this delicious recipe idea from Luke Mangan.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 cup white wine
• sea salt and freshly
• 1 onion, finely sliced
• ground black pepper
• 2 tbsps olive oil, extra
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
• Large handful baby rocket
• 6 roma tomatoes, quartered
• 2 tbsps sliced pickled ginger
• 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
• 4 barramundi fillets (about 150g each)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the onion, ginger, oil and tomatoes in a baking dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat half the extra oil in a frying pan, season the fish to taste and cook over high heat to brown both sides. Remove the fish from the pan and set aside. Add the wine to the pan and simmer until reduced by half. Add the vinegar and remaining oil.
- Remove the tomato mixture from the oven. Add the rocket and pickled ginger and combine. Place the fish on top and drizzle with the wine mixture. Return to the oven 5-10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve sprinkled with coriander.
This great family recipe is thanks to Good-Food Recipes at https://www.goodfood.com.au/recipes/baked-barramundi-fillets-with-tomato-ginger-and-coriander-20140107-30eq3