• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• ½ lb Asparagus spears, trimmed
• 20 Clearwater Canadian Sea scallops, thawed and dried
• 2 cups Mixed salad greens
• 12 Cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ tbsp Parmesan cheese
For Salad Dressing:
• 2 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
• 1 tsp Wholegrain mustard
• 1 tsp Clear honey
• Salt & pepper
- Make salad dressing using olive oil, white wine vinegar,
wholegrain mustard, clear honey and seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add asparagus spears in a single layer then season and
cook gently for 5 minutes until the asparagus is just
- Lift from the pan and set aside.
- Increase the heat under the pan then cook scallops in
batches for about a minute on each side until golden.
- Pile salad leaves on to plates and top with the warm
asparagus, cherry tomatoes and the scallops.
- Spoon over the dressing, scatter with a few crispy
croutons and parmesan cheese shavings.
This great family recipe is thanks to Clearwater Recipes at https://www.clearwater.ca/en/clearwater-kitchen-industry/recipes/scallop-recipes/sea-scallop-recipes/warm-scallop-salad-with-asparagus-and-parmesan-sha/