Rosemary Skewered Huon Salmon with Fennel, Beans and Flat Bread
These simple skewers make a great snack or tasty lunch. They’re also a great way to get kids to try salmon!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 orange (sliced)
• 4 radish (sliced thin)
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 fennel bulb (sliced thin)
• 2 tbsps white wine vinegar
• 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 4 x 15cm long rosemary stems
• 1 red capsicum (cut into squares)
• 1 cup green beans (split and blanched)
• 2 small Lebanese flatbreads (halved and grilled)
• 4 x 150g fresh Huon Salmon portions (cut into cubes)
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary stems, but leaving the top three centimetres intact. Thread the salmon cubes and capsicum squares onto the rosemary skewers. Season well then grill in a heated pan until golden, leaving the salmon glossy and moist in the centre.
- Combine together the sliced fennel, beans, orange and thin radish slices. Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning.
- Grill the flat bread in a pan and place onto four plates. Top with the salmon skewers and arrange the salad to the side.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/rosemary-skewered-huon-salmon-fennel-beans-flat-bread/