Roasted Barramundi with Asparagus Gremolata
Farmed barramundi is rated a Best Choice by Seafood Watch. You can substitute mahi-mahi in this recipe. Serve up this easy dinner with some roasted new potatoes. They'll need to cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Start them on the bottom rack of the oven while you prep this healthy recipe and then cook the fish and asparagus on the middle rack when you're ready.
• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps lemon zest
• 1/2 tsp salt, divided
• 1 large clove garlic, grated
• 4 tbsps lemon juice, divided
• 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 tsp ground pepper, divided
• 4 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• 1 pound barramundi, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice 1/2 cup asparagus and set aside. Toss the remaining asparagus in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread on the prepared baking sheet. Place fish on top of the asparagus. Drizzle the fish with 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil and season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the reserved asparagus with lemon zest, parsley, garlic and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in the bowl. Serve the gremolata on top of the fish.
This great family recipe is thanks to Easting Well at https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/262735/roasted-barramundi-with-asparagus-gremolata/?utm_campaign=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly