• Prep Time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 50g rocket leaves
• 1 cup hoisin sauce
• 2 x 200g bocconcini
• 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 4 luv-a-duck peking duck breasts
• 4 (24cm) ready-made pizza bases
- Spread hoisin sauce over each pizza and top with torn bocconcini. Place Peking duck breast on a separate lined baking tray.
- Bake duck and pizza at 200°C for 13-15 minutes or until pizza is browned and duck has heated through.
- Remove pizza and duck from oven. Slice duck into thin slices and place on pizza. Top with spring onion and rocket leaves. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Luv-A-Duck Recipes at http://www.luvaduck.com.au/recipes/view/peking-duck-pizza1/40/