Looking for a delicious natural lamb recipe? Try out this simple, yet tasty recipe for Parsley, Orange and Pecan Crusted Rack of Lamb!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 racks of Australian lamb (8 chops to each rack)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• zest of 1 orange, finely grated
• ¾ cup pecan nuts, toasted and finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
To Serve: roasted vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rub the lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Position the racks in a roasting pan, meaty side up and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the lamb is cooking, combine the parsley, garlic, orange zest and pecan nuts in a bowl.
- Remove the lamb racks from the oven and spread each rack on the meaty side with 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. Divide the herb and nut mix equally between the racks and coat, gently pressing into the mustard.
- Return to the oven and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes or to desired doneness.
This great family recipe is thanks to True Aussie Beef and Lamb Recipes at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/holiday-recipes/parsley-orange-and-pecan-crusted-rack-of-lamb/