• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
• 12 large egg whites
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
• 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 4 thin boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 3 ounces each)
• 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss to combine.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg whites, mustard, oregano and the remaining salt and pepper until blended. In another shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs with cheese. Dip pork chops in egg white mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and pork is tender.
- Add spinach to tomato mixture; toss to combine. Serve with pork chops.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste-of-Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/parmesan-pork-chops-with-spinach-salad/