• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 12 lamb cutlets, frenched
• 200g kipfler potatoes
• 1 lemon
• 150g green beans, sliced
• 200g haloumi cheese, cut into 1cm thick slices
• 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
• ½ cup pomegranate seeds
• 250g Greek yoghurt
• 2 tbsps dukkah
• 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain, cool and slice. Season with juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and freshly ground pepper. Blanch and drain sliced green beans and add to potatoes.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Season lamb cutlets with salt and pepper, lightly oil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove and rest.
- Cook haloumi until golden brown. Squeeze with lemon.
- Toss haloumi with green beans, potatoes, parsley and pomegranate seeds, top with yoghurt and dukkah and serve with the lamb.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Lamb Recipes at https://www.australianlamb.com.au/recipes/lamb-cutlets-with-haloumi-bean-and-potato-salad/#