Salad for breakfast? Yes please! Protein from the Huon Salmon and the eggs will keep you going til lunch.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 100g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon
• 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
• 4 Eggs boiled for seven minutes and peeled
• 2 Cups Mixed lettuce leaves
• 1/2 Punnet Cherry tomatoes, halved (we used yellow ones)
• 2 Avocadoes, peeled and sliced
• 4 Breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
• 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and cook the mushrooms in a little olive oil or butter until golden.
- Meanwhile, arrange the salad leaves over four plates, then scatter the cherry tomatoes and sliced breakfast radishes over the leaves.
- Arrange avocado and halved eggs then the warm mushrooms and top with generous pile of Huon Smoked Salmon.
- Finish with a sprinkle of olive oil on each plate and season with salt and lots of black pepper.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon-Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-smoked-salmon-breakfast-salad/