Huon Salmon Cutlet, Sweet Chilli Prawns, Bok Choy
This is another amazing Joshua Retzer (of Stillwater fame) salmon recipe! This dish is a bit more straight forward than others and is a fantastic way to showcase a cutlet of Huon Salmon.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/2 Lime
• 80g Butter
• 20 Fresh Tiger Prawns
• 4 Huon salmon cutlets
• 1 tbsp Fine Diced Garlic
• 1 tbsp Fine Diced Ginger
• 500ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
• 1/2 bunch Coriander roughly Chopped
• 4 bunches Bok Choy Chopped into 3rds
• 6 Vietnamese Mint Leaves Roughly Chopped
- For the Sweet Chilli Prawns: In a saucepan add the garlic and ginger with a splash of oil and sweat, add the sweet chilli sauce and juice from the lime bring to heat. Meanwhile bring a pot of water to the boil and add the prawns, cook for about 3 minutes depending on size, strain and add to the sweet chilli sauce. Add the Chopped Coriander and Vietnamese Mint, season and this is ready to pour over the fish.
- To finish: Preheat oven to 180c. Lay the salmon cutlets out on tray lined with baking paper, season and place 20g butter on each piece, bake for about 6-7 minutes. Meanwhile bring a stir-fry pan to heat till almost smoking, add the Bok Choy and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes till soft yet nice and crispy, season in pan. Divide the Bok Choy between 4 bowls, place a Salmon Cutlet on each, divide the prawns between each plate and cover with as much sauce as you like.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-cutlet-sweet-chilli-prawns-bok-choy/