We love a one pan bake, and this recipe does not disappoint. Don’t forget to serve with crusty bread as you will not want to let the garlic butter sauce go to waste.
The garlic and lemon of the sauce perfectly cuts through the fatty and delicious ocean trout cutlet.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 tbsps butter
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 lemon, quartered
• 2 Huon Ocean Trout Cutlets
• 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 2 bunches of asparagus, ends trimmed
• 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange the trout cutlets, asparagus and lemons on the baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter and the olive oil in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add the garlic and lemon juice.
- Pour over trout and asparagus. Sprinkle everything with half the parsley.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until trout just starting to look golden on the edges.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve with crusty bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-ocean-trout-cutlets-with-asparagus-quick-garlic-butter-sauce/