How to Bake Lamb Chops
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tsp kosher salt
• 3 thin lemon slices
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
• 8 medium lamb chops, around 700 grams
- In a large freezer bag or glass dish, mix together salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon slices, garlic, and oregano. Add lamb chops and marinate for 20 minutes to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet (cast iron, steel, etc.) over medium-high heat. Remove lamb chops from marinade (toss any residual oil, lemon, garlic, etc. from marinade). Add chops to skillet and cook each side for 3 minutes to brown.
- Place pan in oven for 8-10 minutes (or until chops are 140° F in the thickest part).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to My Kitchen Love Recipes at https://www.mykitchenlove.com/how-to-bake-lamb-chops/