Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
Best Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe - tender and finger-licking dinner dish to wow your family and guests.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6-8
• 3 tbsps olive oil
• 3 tbsps soy sauce
• 5 tbsps raw honey
• 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
• salt and pepper to taste
• 4 cloves of garlic minced
• fresh parsley chopped for garnish
• 2 1/2 pounds organic skin & boneless chicken thighs
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour. Place chicken thighs and marinade on a cast iron or baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful roasted color.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve with rice or mashed potato, and make sure to pour the sauce over the chicken when serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Honey-Soy-Chicken-Thighs-2525981#directions