Spring is definitely the reason for grilled lamb chops, the real truth is that if most people had a taste of good, properly cook lamb chops, they would change their tune.
This is the most delicious, tender and perfectly seasoned lamb chop. The important thing about lamb is that you have to know what ingredients compliment it's unique flavor. Lamb is excellent when seasoned with garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, savory, lemon, fennel, mustard and mint, just to name a few.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 pounds of lamb loin chops
• 4 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
• 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• zest of 1 lemon
• 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon, zest and olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat, then sear the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat to medium then cook them for 5-6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 150 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest on a plate covered with alumnium foil for 5 minutes before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Delish-D'Lites Recipes at https://www.delishdlites.com/gluten-free-recipes/perfect-grilled-lamb-loin-chops-recipe/