Garlic Parmesan Salmon
Have you made this yet? We love cooking salmon in the oven as one big fillet. It's the easiest way to serve prepare it and serving it a dinner party always looks impressive. Let everyone go in with a fork and get their own portions – community style. This salmon is covered in plenty of garlic and Parmesan for a tried and true favorite and the cook time couldn't be sweeter.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• kosher salt
• Cooking spray
• 1 (3 lb.) salmon fillet
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• lemon wedges, for serving
• freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tbsps freshly chopped parsley
• 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan, plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, Parmesan, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet and brush garlic mixture all over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake until salmon is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50778/garlic-parmesan-salmon-recipe/