A roasted rack of lamb is the perfect showstopper. If working with lamb isn't something you do often, it can seem intimidating. But trust us, it's really simple.
If you make this recipe, feel free let us know what you think by put a post of your own beautiful lamb rack dish on our website.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
• lemon wedges, for serving
• 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tbsps fresh rosemary leaves
• freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
• 2 (8 ribs) frenched racks of lamb (about 1 1/4 lb. each)
- In a food processor, pulse garlic, rosemary, thyme, and salt until minced. Drizzle in olive oil and process until a paste forms.
- Place lamb on a large rimmed baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper. Coat tops with herb rub and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°. Roast lamb 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare, or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 125°.
- Tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before carving into chops.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a58701/best-rack-of-lamb-recipe/