A quick and easy way of cooking barramundi, or any other white fish.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 barramundi fillets
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 1 lemon thinly sliced large
• 1 tsp seasoning *to taste
• 8 foil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Lay out 4 sheets of aluminium foil and brush each lightly with olive oil.
- Place a fillet of fish on each foil sheet and sprinkle each with salt and pepper.
- Lay 3-4 slices of lemon over each fillet.
- Wrap securely, making sure that each parcel is completely sealed, then wrap each in a second layer of foil.
- Place on a tray and bake for 25 minutes, turning midway through.
- Serve with chips, green salad and extra lemon.
NOTE: Any white fish fillet could be used in place of the barramundi, but cooking time may have to be adjusted depending on size.
This great family recipe is thanks to Best Recipes at https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/easy-barramundi-with-lemon-L10276.html