Crispy skin Huon Salmon dusted with the tangy lemony flavour of Moroccan Spices and minty yoghurt will have everyone licking their plates – guaranteed!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 140g Huon salmon portions
• 1 Tbsp Huon Moroccan Spice
• 1 Cup Full fat yoghurt
• 1/2 Cup Fresh mint, finely chopped
• 1 Clove Garlic: Finely chopped
• Green salad to serve
- To make the yoghurt sauce, combine yoghurt, mint and garlic with a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Pop in the fridge while you cook the salmon.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over both sides of each portion and rub each portion with 1 teaspoon of Moroccan spice mix.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat, and add 1 tablespoon oil. Once the oil is hot, add salmon portions, skin-side down, and sear until skin is golden brown and crispy, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Carefully flip the salmon and cook for further 2 minutes.
- To serve, place a generous spoon of yoghurt sauce on a plate, top with a Huon Salmon portion and serve with a green salad.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/crispy-moroccan-huon-salmon-garlic-yoghurt-sauce/