Air Frying Chicken Wings cook up amazingly crispy and juicy without deep frying. Then they are tossed with a spicy buffalo wing sauce that can be made mild to hot, depending on your taste preference.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• cooking spray
• 2 pounds chicken wings (about 20 separated wings & drumsticks or 10 whole chicken wings)
Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce:
• few dashes tabasco
• 6 tbsps butter (melted)
• few dashes worcestershire sauce
• 12 ounces Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Spray Air Fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. After 25 minutes, increase the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 5-15 minutes longer. Shake every 5 minutes and begin checking for doneness at 5 minutes. Remove when the wings are crisped to your liking.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- When the wings are finished, dump them into the mixing bowl with the sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
• For a milder buffalo wing sauce, use more butter.
• For a hotter buffalo wing sauce, use more Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
• If you use less or more than 2 pounds of chicken wings, the cook time remains the same.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Air-Fryer-Chicken-Wings-2492783#directions