Chimichurri Salmon with Mango
This Chimichurri Salmon with Mango is the best and easiest cilantro lime chimichurri salmon recipe ever with mango. So easy, restaurant quality and perfect for dinner tonight which only take 10 minutes active time and the rest in the oven. So good!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps lime juice
• 2 lbs salmon fillets
• ground black fillets
• 1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
• 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
• 1 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for grilling
• 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cut into small cubes
- Stir the mango, cilantro, parlesy, red-pepper flakes, oil and lime juice together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat up a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Lightly oil the hot grill. Season salmon with salt and black pepper and lightly brush with oil. Grill, skin side up, until salmon begins to turn opaque, 4 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter, spoon chimichurri over top, and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/chimichurri-salmon-with-mango/