• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 600g small new potatoes, halved
• olive oil spray
• 1/4 cup (40g) almonds, roughly chopped
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1/2 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
• 2 tbsps chopped chives
• 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
• 2 tsps fresh lemon juice
• 2 tsps olive oil
• 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets, such as blue-eye cod
• bunch steamed broccolini, to serve
• 1 bunch steamed asparagus, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place potato halves, cut side up, on one of the prepared trays. Spray potato with olive oil and roast for 25 minutes, or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, place almonds, chia seeds, parsley, chives and lemon zest in a food processor; blend until finely chopped. Add lemon juice and olive oil; blend until well combined and season with cracked black pepper.
- Press a quarter of the almond mixture on top of each fish fillet. Place fish on the other prepared tray; spray with olive oil. Bake fish for 12 minutes, or until the thickest part flakes easily.
- Serve fish with roast potato and steamed greens.
This great family recipe is thanks to Healthy-Food-Guide Recipes at https://www.healthyfoodguide.com.au/recipes/2014/march/chia-almond-and-herb-crusted-fish