What's for dinner tonight? For my family, it is this barramundi recipe with a garlic lemon butter sauce. It is flaky and tasty with a delicious sauce.
• Prep and cook time: 12 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3-4
• 2 tsps canola oil
• 2 tbsps unsalted butter
• 3 tbsps of fresh lemon juice
• 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 barramundi fillets about 4 ounces each
• sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
• small bunch of fresh basil (can also used 3/4 tsp of dried basil)
- Coat the barramundi with canola oil, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper, and place in a heated non stick skillet over medium high heat . Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the fillets are lightly browned. Move to a serving dish and keep warm while you make the sauce.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat and gently cook the garlic in the butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and fresh basil.
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Gardening Cook at https://thegardeningcook.com/barramundi-with-lemon-butter-sauce/