Try this delicious fish fillets in a light Asian sauce recipe at home.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tsp sugar
• 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Chilli
• 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic
• 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Ginger OR
• 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Wok Seasoning
• juice of 1 lime
• 4 Barramundi fillets in pan
- Combine fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, Gourmet Garden Chilli, Garlic, Ginger OR Gourmet Garden Wok Seasoning and lime juice.
- Stir together and set aside.
- Place Barramundi fillets in pan (with small amount of oil) and cook for 2-3 mins per side until cooked. Stir-fry Asian greens of choice in separate pan. Serve Barramundi fillets on bed of Asian greens.
- Pour sauce over fish and greens. Enjoy!
This great family recipe is thanks to Lifestyle Food at https://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/18704/barramundi-fillets-with-soy-and-ginger-sauce