We absolutely love salmon recipes and this is our very favorite! Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon recipes online! This baked salmon recipe is a huge hit wherever it goes. It’s incredibly flavorful, flaky and juicy.
It’s also super easy to make, making it a perfect go-to recipe for parties and entertaining. My children actually eat this salmon! With over a 100 five-star reviews, this roasted salmon is sure to become a favorite in your home. I hope you fall in love with this recipe!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4-6
• 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
• 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
• 3 garlic cloves pressed
• 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp salt we use sea salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
• 2 Tbsp light olive oil not extra virgin
• 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 Lemon, sliced into 4 rings for effect
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil.
- In a small bowl, combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 2-3 pressed cloves garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 2 Tbsp oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Slice salmon into 4 portions and arrange them on a lined baking dish, keeping salmon skin-side-down.
- Generously brush top and sides of salmon with sauce and top with lemon slices.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky. Don't over-cook.
How to make baked salmon:
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil. If you don’t line the dish, you will later regret it as you scrub the pan fiercely for a day and a half (speaking from experience).
- In a small bowl, combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 3 pressed cloves garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Smell the mixture – it’s simply amazing!
This great family recipe is thanks to Natashas Kitchen Recipes at https://natashaskitchen.com/baked-salmon-with-garlic-and-dijon/