Baked Honey Soy Chicken - moist, tender and juicy chicken thighs marinated with honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and baked in oven. Easy dinner for the family!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3-4
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp oyster sauce
• 3 dashes white pepper
• 1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs
• 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
• 1 2 inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Add the ginger and garlic to the chicken and gently rub them on the chicken thighs. Add the rest of the ingredients to the chicken thighs, stir to coat well.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F. Line the chicken on a tray lined with aluminium foil and bake for 40 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until the surface turn golden brown, slightly charred and the inside of the chicken thighs are cooked. Serve immediately.
NOTES: You may cover the chicken with aluminum foil to prevent the surface from getting too dark. You can do that in the middle of baking the chicken, once the chicken surface has turned dark but the inside is still not cooked.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-honey-soy-chicken/