Looking for a delicious natural lamb recipe? Try out this recipe for Lamb w/ Singapore Noodles, Snow Peas & Cashews from the experts at Australian Lamb!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
• 3 tsps peanut oil, divided
• 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
• 3/4 cup roasted cashew nuts
• 12 ounces fresh Singapore noodles
• 4 ounces snow peas, sliced diagonally
• 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
• 1 pound boneless Australian lamb loin or leg, thinly sliced, divided
- Prepare all ingredients ready to begin the cooking procedure.
- Cook the noodles according to packet directions. Heat wok over high heat and add 1 teaspoon of the peanut oil.
- Add half the lamb, stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned, remove from the wok to a plate. Repeat with the remaining lamb.
- Add the remaining oil and onion to the wok, cook for 1 minute. Add the snow peas. Return the lamb to the wok. Toss the noodles, hoisin sauce, mint and cashews through until heated.
This great family recipe is thanks to True Aussie Beef and Lamb Recipes at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/consumer-recipes/lamb/lamb-with-singapore-noodles-snow-peas-and-cashews/