Homemade Hoagies in just 20 minutes! Whip up these tasty sandwiches when you're wondering what's for dinner.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 cups any variety tomato pasta sauce or Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce*
• 24 frozen cooked meatballs (from 16-oz bag)
• 4 hoagie buns, split
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat tomato pasta sauce and meatballs over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Place each bun on serving plate. Fill each with up to 6 meatballs. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
This great family recipe is thanks to Betty-Crocker Recipes at https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/meatball-hoagies/ba4258c7-5166-4b38-baf4-d2448fa5baca