Try this barbecue recipe of chilli soy prawns with ponzu aioli.
• Prep time: 30 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 300g aioli
• 2 tbsps ponzu sauce
• 12 large green prawns
• lime wedges and snow pea tendrils, to serve (Optional)
For chilli soy marinade:
• 2 tbsps fish sauce
• 2 tbsps palm sugar
• 2 tbsps light soy sauce
• 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 2 small red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- For the marinade, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Add the prawns and toss to coat. Set aside for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to high and cook the prawns, turning, for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine ponzu and aioli in a bowl.
- Serve prawns with the ponzu aioli, lime wedges and snow pea tendrils, if using.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chilli-soy-prawns-ponzu-aioli/350872ff-eb20-4e0f-8a23-cb0d177d66c4?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/group/sx8icie0