Cheesy Chicken Mexican Doritos Casserole
• Cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4-6
• 3 c shredded cooked chicken
• 2 c shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
• 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
• 1/2 c milk
• 1/2 c sour cream
• 2 can(s) ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
• 1/2 pkg taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
• 1 bag(s) doritos
• fell free to top it off with lettuce ,tomatoes and onions
- Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
- Then if you like, you can top it off with lettuce ,tomatoes and onions
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Cheesy-Chicken-Mexican-Doritos-Casserole_-1617663?prm-v1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=popular-searches-email#9e789af4-939a-4294-860e-b03a33e8cc28