Yummy dish that is super fast to put together. My husband loves this dish! This is great with a tossed salad! Enjoy!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 pound Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
• 2 green bell peppers, chopped
• 8 ounces farfalle pasta
• 1/2 cup beef broth
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear. Drain sausage mixture and return it to the pan. Pour in the broth, season with black pepper and bring to a boil.
- Toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to allrecipes Recipes at https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/19908/bow-tie-pasta-with-sausage-and-sweet-peppers/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringId=16546&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%2014