I love chicken wings! They are the best part of a chicken. Chicken wings consist of three parts: drumette, wingette and the tip. I love every part of it.
Baked chicken wings are my favorite. This is the best chicken wings recipe and so easy to make. They are great for busy weeknight dinner.
This delicious Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with honey and spices is an easy chicken wings recipe in oven that anyone can make at home. Healthy and 325 calories only!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3 - 4
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tbsps honey
• 3 dashes cayenne pepper
• 2 tbsps A1 steak sauce, original
• 1 1/2 lbs. (about 0.6 kg) chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- In the meantime, add the A1 sauce, honey, salt and cayenne pepper to the chicken wings. Stir to mix well.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange in single layer. Spoon the remaining marinade sauce on each chicken wing.
- Bake the chicken wings in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the surface turns crispy and brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-chicken-wings/