These Air Fryer Chicken Wings cook up amazingly crispy and juicy without deep frying. Then they’re tossed with a spicy buffalo wing sauce that can be made mild to hot, depending on your taste preference.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• cooking spray
• 2 pounds chicken wings (about 20 wings)
For the Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce:
• few dashes tabasco
• 6 tbsps butter (melted)
• few dashes Worcestershire sauce
• 12 ounces Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Spray Air Fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. After 25 minutes, increase the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 5-15 minutes longer. Shake every 5 minutes and begin checking for doneness at 5 minutes. Remove when the wings are crisped to your liking.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- When the wings are finished, dump them into the mixing bowl with the sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Air-Fryer-Chicken-Wings-2492783#directions