Set your taste buds ablaze with this fresh and tangy trout salad. Perfect for a simple dinner for yourself or to share!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 1 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp salt
• 100ml olive oil
• 1 cup dill sprigs
• 2 cups flat leaf parsley
• 120g baby spinach leaves
• 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tbsp lemon juice, plus extra
• 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
• 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
• 1 cup breakfast radishes, finely sliced
• 2 x 150g Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until the dressing is thick and combined. Check the seasoning, you may need more lemon juice.
- On a large serving platter, arrange the spinach leaves, radish, cucumber, drizzle a little of the dressing over the top. Then arrange the trout slices and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/smoked-trout-and-spinach-salad-with-lemon-dill-dressing/