Polenta and Herb-Crusted Barramundi
The perfect healthy week night dinner.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 28 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 100g instant polenta
• Grated zest of 2 lemons, plus lemon wedges to serve
• 2 tbsps finely chopped fresh herbs (such as chives and parsley)
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 4 x 180g skinless barramundi fillets (or use other firm white fish)
• 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
• 300g grape tomatoes
• 300g flat beans, sliced on an angle
• Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine polenta, zest, herbs and half the garlic in a shallow dish, then season. Put eggs in another dish. Dip fish in egg, then polenta, pressing well onto the fish.
- Heat 1/4 cup (60ml) oil in a large frypan over high heat. When hot, reduce heat to medium and cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in another large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook the remaining garlic for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add beans and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until tomatoes have softened and beans are cooked but still crunchy. Season and serve immediately with fish and lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to Delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/polenta-herb-crusted-barramundi/39d8cab8-00ae-4ecb-a40f-7a0c80c467f5?current_section=recipes