When we say easy and delicious, we mean it! These Lemon and Tarragon Huon Salmon Cakes will have you cooking like a pro – with little time or effort!
This recipe was created, photographer and styled by talented Huon Valley local Naomi Sherman from Blue Rust Images.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 Eggs
• 1 tbsp Lemon zest
• 1 tbsp Dill, chopped finely
• 600g Huon Salmon - Cooked flaked
• 120g Fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
• 1 tbsp Tarragon, fresh & chopped finely
• 1/4 cup Aioli (a good quality or home made)
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
It’s best to use your hands to mix together.
- Using wet hands, shape the mixture into eight large patties.
- Heat a small amount of oil (approx. 1cm deep) in a wide, shallow pan on the stove.
- Add the salmon cakes in batches, cooking until golden on each side and turning carefully.
- Rest on a paper towel before serving. Serve with salad or vegies!
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/lemon-tarragon-huon-salmon-cakes/