Grilled Steak Kebabs
Delicious steak kebabs with bell pepper and red onion!
• Prep time: 1 hour
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6-8
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
• 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
• 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
• 1 red onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
• 8 (12-inch) metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Grilled-Steak-Kebabs-1202201?prm-v1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=browse-email