With kids back to school and the working weeks beginning to churn over faster than ever – meal prep time can be hard to come by! These super zesty, protein packed lunch boxes are perfect to store in the fridge ready to grab and go in the morning! Pick up a pack of our new frozen Salmon to Go range from Woolworths on your way home and sort out dinner and lunches for the next day in one go!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1/2 lemon
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 2 Huon Salmon portions
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
• 2 tbsps white wine vinegar
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup uncooked brown rice
• 200g green beans, trimmed
• 1/2 red chili, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Cook brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with dukkah. Set aside.
- Combine cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate in a shallow bowl.
- Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan. Add garlic, shallots, chilli and parsley. Add a squeeze of lemon and remaining white wine vinegar. Add green beans and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the same fry pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Once hot, add the salmon pieces. Cook salmon for 1-2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately or divide brown rice, salmon, green beans and tomatoes into meal prep containers and store in fridge.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/dukkah-crusted-huon-salmon-portions-with-zesty-veggies/