This healthy Chicken Meatballs made of ground chicken, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Easy, healthy and the best ground chicken meatballs recipe, so easy to make and everyone loves them.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 egg white
• 3-4 garlic, peeled
• oil, for shallow frying
• 1/4 small onion, diced
• 3 dashes black pepper
• 1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
• 3 dashes cayenne pepper
• 10 cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
• 1 lb. (0.4kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Blend the chicken, onion, garlic, egg white, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor until well combined. Transfer the ground chicken out in a bowl and stir in the chopped cilantro leaves. Add the cayenne pepper. Stir to combine well.
- Wet both hands with some water and shape the ground chicken into meatballs and lay on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Heat up a pan or skillet with some oil, shallow fry the meatballs until lightly browned or cooked through. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/chicken-meatballs-recipe/