Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet is the BEST 20 minute meal packed with awesome cajun flavor with shrimp, sausage, and summer veggies. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
• 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
• 2 medium sized yellow squash, sliced
• ½ bunch asparagus, sliced into thirds
• 2 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
• Salt and Pepper
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Add to a large skillet and turn to medium high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Recipe Critic at https://therecipecritic.com/cajun-shrimp-and-sausage-vegetable-skillet/