With just 5 ingredients and ready in only 15 minutes, our sausages with beetroot and rocket salad is the speedy weeknight meal the whole family will love!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 560g sausages
• 120g Australian baby rocket
• 250g baby beetroot, quartered
• 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic dressing
• 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- Heat a chargrill on medium. Cook the sausages, turning occasionally, for 6 - 8 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the beetroot, rocket, chickpeas and balsamic dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the beetroot salad and sausages in a large serving dish.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/sausages-beetroot-rocket-salad-recipe/j2lpfcd9