This is a recipe we found online and thank Weight Watches for publishing this amazing salmon recipe for us.
Total Time: 38min
- 3/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt, (regular, not Greek)
- 1/2 cup(s) chives, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley, flat-leaf Italian, packed
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, leaves, packed
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, (plus more for garnish)
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 pound(s) uncooked salmon fillet(s) with or without skin, but with skin recommended
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground (or to taste)
- 1 medium lemon(s), cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, puree yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt (herbs can be finely processed or left a little chunky).
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet (or use a baking sheet coated with cooking spray). Spread a thick layer of yogurt sauce over salmon; bake until salmon is cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a serving platter; garnish with extra herbs, ground pepper and lemon wedges.